[dropcap]D[/dropcap]on't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you. In my experience, there is no such thing as luck. Partially, but it also obeys your commands. I want to come with you to Alderaan. There's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father before me. The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.
We hire people who want to make the best things in the world. -Steve JobsShe must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, and see to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time! You're all clear, kid. Let's blow this thing and go home! Partially, but it also obeys your commands.
- Dantooine. They're on Dantooine.
- He is here.
- Don't underestimate the Force.
- I care. So, what do you think of her, Han?
- You mean it controls your actions?
- Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going.
- I'm trying not to, kid.